- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter, legal resident of the (50) United States or the District of Columbia, with the exception of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- No referral to Mom’s Meals is necessary. Case managers do not need to be contracted with Mom’s Meals to be eligible for this award.
- For a nomination to be eligible, Mom’s Meals must receive a narrative addressing how the case manager is going above and beyond in positively impacting their community and/or their clients.
- All entries must be received by April 30, 2020.
- Mom’s Meals assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete entries.
- Selection Committee at Mom’s meals scores each nominee and selects one nominee per quarter. Each winner receives special recognition on the Mom’s Meals website and in the Mom’s Meals newsletter designed specifically for case managers. In addition, each winner receives a small token of appreciation from Mom’s Meals
- Note: Each nomination received will be included for consideration for the quarter in which it is received. After a nominee for that quarter is selected as a winner, only new nominations will be accepted. If you wish to re-nominate a case manager for a following quarter, you must re-submit a nomination form.
- All entries shall be the property of Mom’s Meals and will not be returned. Submission of entry grants Mom’s Meals the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation as regards duration, frequency or territory, and without consideration (i.e. payment of a fee) to the entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s irrevocable waiver of any rights and assignment and transfer to Mom’s Meals of any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. Entries must be the original work of the entrant, may not have won previous awards, may not have been published previously, must not infringe third party rights, and must be suitable for publication (i.e., not obscene or indecent). Winners and entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this promotion.
Finalists will be selected by a blinded judging panel appointed at the sole discretion of Mom’s Meals. Decisions of the judges regarding all aspects of the Contest and its administration are final.
- This contest is open only to legal residents of the (50) United States or the District of Columbia, with the exception of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law, 18 years of age or older. This contest is void where prohibited.
By participating, participants agree (i) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions Mom’s Meals which shall be final and binding in all respects; (ii) to release, discharge and hold harmless Mom’s Meals and its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to death or personal injury, arising out of a participant’s participation in the contest and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); and (iii) to Mom’s Meals and their designees’ use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information worldwide in perpetuity for programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, now existing or hereafter created or conceived, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- For the names of the winners, please check the Mom’s Meals website (www.momsmeals.com) after February 1, 2021.