As a leading provider of home-delivered meals, Mom's Meals is ready to address your clients' needs - whether that is managing a chronic condition or enduring access to nutritious meals that can help delay or avoid higher levels of care.
At Mom’s Meals, we work with over 500 health plans, managed care organizations, government programs, and agencies to provide meals to their members and clients. With a home-delivered meals program, you are promoting better outcomes by giving your clients access to the nutrition they need to remain independent in their homes.1
- Choice. Clients choose what they want to eat - every meal, every delivery.*
- Health-specific menus. Our meals are designed by registered dietitians and professional
chefs for a balance of great taste and good nutrition to support most common health conditions.
- Vast delivery footprint. We can reach any address nationwide, even hard-to-reach clients.
- Simple. Meals last for 14 in the refrigerator – just heat, eat and enjoy within minutes.
- Mission. Mom’s Meals is committed to treating clients as if they are a part of our own family.
*All plans except post-discharge
At Mom's Meals, we offer choice of every meal, every delivery, and provide nutritionally tailored menus to meet the requirements of most major health conditions. Clients not only get what they want to eat, but what is essential to support their unique nutritional needs.
3 HHS Admin On Aging: Justification of Estimates for Appropriation Committee. 2013.