As virtual attendees prepare for America’s Health Insurance Plans’ (AHIP) annual meeting (June 16-18), Mom’s Meals is preparing to showcase a wealth of information representing its nutrition and home-delivered meal expertise, and the value those bring to health plans and other healthcare stakeholders.
As a leading, national provider of home-delivered meals, Mom’s Meals provides fully-prepared, refrigerated meals delivered direct to homes nationwide through programs to support long-term care, chronic care, and post-discharge care. Mom’s Meals offers food tailored to meet the needs of individuals with chronic conditions, including diabetes, kidney disease, cancer and heart disease, with the goal of reducing hospital readmissions and keeping members healthier at home.
At this year’s AHIP 2020, themed “Healthcare Innovation in a Time of Crisis,” Mom’s Meals is poised to reach virtual AHIP conference goers in unique and meaningful ways.
“While we will miss being in person with our colleagues from across the healthcare industry at AHIP 2020, we are thrilled to be with them virtually,” said Mike Anderson, president of Mom’s Meals. “This year, we have prepared a lineup of exciting presentations and interactive booth experiences, including a very special guest appearance and cooking demo by chef, nutritionist and TV star, Ellie Krieger.”
Below is a rundown of Mom’s Meals activities at AHIP 2020:
- Featured presentation, “Best Practices for Designing a Home-Delivered Meals Benefit” on Tuesday, June 16th at 1:15 pm
- Catherine Macpherson, MS, RDN, VP Strategy and Development, Chief Nutrition Officer, Mom's Meals
- Co-presenter Stacey Geffken, Directo, Product Development and Market Research, Geisinger Health Plan
- The Mom's Meals Virtual Exhibit Booth includes:
- Cooking demo with renowned nutritionist and chef Ellie Krieger
- Resource hub with case studies and other information relevant to health plans
- Giveaways: Register for a chance to win one of five autographed cookbooks by Ellie Krieger and gourmet meal crafted by Mom's Meals' Certified Executive Chef Jon Benedict (delivered to the winners doorstep)
Knowing that poor nutrition increases risk for serious health problems, Mom’s Meals strives to address this issue by offering nutritionally-tailored meals. Clients can choose each meal from a broad menu of nutritious options, and have the fully-cooked, ready-to-heat meals delivered to their door.
Mom’s Meals presence and offerings at AHIP 2020 demonstrate the company’s continued commitment to better health for all.
About Mom's Meals
At Mom’s Meals, we believe better health should be accessible to all, and it begins with the very meals we eat. We provide high-quality, refrigerated meals to any U.S. address. We put choice in the hands of our customers, offering a broad selection of entrees, including those to support common health conditions. For more information, visit https://www.momsmeals.com/