California Consumer Privacy Act
ABOUT CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT OF 2018 (“CCPA”)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information that is collected by businesses.
- California residents have the right to:
- Know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used or shared;
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information;
- Request that businesses delete their personal information with exceptions; and
- Receive equal service with non-discrimination for exercising their privacy rights
- Mom’s Meals uses or shares your health information outlined in this notice;
- Mom’s Meals does not sell or rent personally identifiable information received through your use of our website. We share such information with third parties who are assisting us in providing these web services and then only under written obligations of confidentiality
- You may make a request for Mom’s Meals to delete your personal information, however, Mom’s Meals may deny your request if it prevents us from being able to use your information to run our organization and provide you our service
Mom’s Meals will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.