Nutrition For Managing Celiac Disease
For people with celiac disease, nutrition plays an important role in managing this autoimmune condition and living a healthier and happier life. To help protect your health, following a strict gluten-free diet is essential to minimizing symptoms and complications. However, finding the right nutritional balance while avoiding wheat can often be challenging.
Find out more in our brochure including:
- Information about celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Tips and nutritional insights
- How home-delivered meals can help
If you have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance, managing your condition takes careful consideration of ingredients and how your food is prepared. Eating well-balanced meals that are free of gluten can help you avoid unwanted reactions and serious health problems, while also supporting your overall health and well-being.
Mom’s Meals® helps take the guesswork out of avoiding gluten. All the options on our gluten-free menu:
- Contain less than 20 ppm of gluten in each meal
- Are prepared following FDA guidelines
- Have been tested using the ELISA method to assess food for gluten
- Are created in our USDA-inspected kitchen following strict rules to ensure they are gluten free
How To Get Home-Delivered Meals To Help Manage Celiac Disease
Can you say yes to any of these questions? If so, you might qualify for government or health plan assistance and have Mom's Meals delivered at little or no cost to you!
- Are you over 65?
- Are you disabled?
- Do you require assistance with grocery shopping and/or preparing meals?
- Are you on Medicaid or a Medicare Advantage plan that offers a paid meal benefit?
If you’re currently a Medicaid or Medicare recipient, contact your health plan to see if you are eligible to receive a home-delivered meals benefit. Or, contact your Area Agency on Aging to see if you qualify for government-funded programs.
If you do not qualify for this kind of assistance to get home-delivered meals, you are able to purchase meals direct. Our meals are all priced at just $7.99 or $8.99. That's an affordable price that fits almost any budget.
Order convenient home delivery of your delicious and nutritious meals now.
Are You A Case Manager And Need To Get A Client Started?
1. Get Set up
Make sure your organization is contracted with Mom’s Meals and what the guidelines are for meal referrals and authorizations.
2. Submit Your Authorization
Send us the authorization per your organization’s guidelines.
3. Client Orders Meals
Once the authorization is processed, we will reach out to the client you referred to welcome them, review their options, and schedule a delivery date.