Case managers deserve recognition for raising awareness about nutrition in their local communities and among the clients they serve. Nutrition is crucial for managing chronic health conditions, living independently at home and reducing the impact of social determinants of health.
The Community Champion Award program is designed to:
- Recognize outstanding achievements by case managers in the areas of nutrition, health and healthy lifestyles
- Celebrate case managers who are doing outstanding work in their local communities
- Underscore the value of the case manager’s role in supporting the whole health of our communities
- Promote awareness of the importance of nutrition in overall health, particularly to reduce the impact of social determinants, to support individuals who want to age in their homes, and to support the management of chronic conditions
Community Champion Award presentation
The 2023 Community Champion will be announced at the USAging Annual Conference July 16–19 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Our Community Champion will receive:
- Certificate and personalized engraved award
- Free travel
- Two nights of accommodations at our host hotel, Hyatt Regency
- Complimentary conference registration