In 2023, 78% of enrollees were in Medicare Advantage (MA) plans with meal benefits.*
Did your MA plan get its share of enrollees?
CMS is expecting Medicare to provide equitable, high-quality affordable care and is emphasizing this request through rate changes starting in 2024. Plus, member satisfaction is critical in today’s highly competitive MA market. Food and nutrition benefits design is part of an effective solution to both
A Mom’s Meals® MA members survey finds of those who received our medically tailored, home-delivered meals (HDMs):
- 97% were more likely to retain their health plan in 2023
- 70% of HDM recipients felt supplemental benefits were significantly important when considering a health plan
Improving Outcomes and Star Ratings Through Food and Nutrition Benefits Design
Get the planning guide for product and clinical teams that shows you how your plan can get its share of the MA market with:
- Important CMS updates and its effects on health plans
- Practical and proven ways to navigate the added push from CMS to advance health equity and address social determinants of health
- Research and case studies on the positive impact of medically tailored HDMs on
- Total cost of care
- Star ratings
- Member satisfaction and engagement
Why Home-Delivered, Medically Tailored Meals
Nutritional needs can vary from person to person. When meals are developed by registered dietitians and created by professional chefs with the goal to improve health outcomes, food becomes not only nutritious, but also convenient.
Eating delicious home-delivered, medically tailored meals like we offer at Mom’s Meals® can help people:
- Improve overall health, manage or prevent chronic diseases
- Remain at home and age in place
- Stay out of, or reduce time, in the hospital or nursing home
- Lower health care spending?
No matter the health goal or need, our programs make the path to improving life through better nutrition at home more convenient.
Providing nutrition support for leading chronic health conditions to improve outcomes and reduce the total cost of health care.
Supplying expedited nutrition to assist individuals in their recovery after a hospital or skilled nursing stay to reduce readmissions.
Medically Tailored Meals
With nine condition-specific menus and 60+ meal options, there are numerous tasty choices to make. Designed by professional chefs and registered dietitians in USDA-approved kitchens, all our medically tailored meals are made with high-quality ingredients.
The Mom’s Meals Difference
Designed to provide easy access to daily nourishment, our high-quality meal choices satisfy individual tastes and preferences — fueling better health outcomes for your members.?
Designed by professional chefs and registered dietitians. Meals taste great and support the nutritional needs of most common chronic conditions.
Meals are packaged for storage in the fridge for up to 14 days. Heat, eat and enjoy in minutes.
Meals are delivered to any address, nationwide.
Select meals from an array of options based on preferences and needs.*
*Initial deliveries will have a variety of meals based on dietary preferences.
We understand your clients and treat them like they are part of our family.