No matter the health goal or need, our programs make the path to improving life through better nutrition at home more convenient.
Providing nutrition support for leading chronic health conditions to improve outcomes and reduce the total cost of health care.
Supplying expedited nutrition to assist individuals in their recovery after a hospital or skilled nursing stay to reduce readmissions.
Why Home-Delivered, Medically Tailored Meals
Nutritional needs can vary from person to person. When meals are developed by registered dietitians and created by professional chefs with the goal to improve health outcomes, food becomes not only nutritious, but also convenient.
Eating delicious home-delivered, medically tailored meals like we offer at Mom’s Meals® can help people:
- Improve overall health, manage or prevent chronic diseases
- Remain at home and age in place
- Stay out of, or reduce time, in the hospital or nursing home
- Lower health care spending
Medically Tailored Meals
With nine condition-specific menus and 60+ meal options, there are numerous tasty choices to make. Designed by professional chefs and registered dietitians in USDA-approved kitchens, all our medically tailored meals are made with high-quality ingredients.
The Mom’s Meals Difference
Designed to provide easy access to daily nourishment, our high-quality meal choices satisfy individual tastes and preferences — fueling better health outcomes for your clients.
Designed by professional chefs and registered dietitians. Meals taste great and support the nutritional needs of most common chronic conditions.
Meals are packaged for storage in the fridge for up to 14 days. Heat, eat and enjoy in minutes.
Meals are delivered to any address, nationwide.
Select meals from an array of options based on preferences and needs.*
*Initial deliveries will have a variety of meals based on dietary preferences.
We understand your clients and treat them like they are part of our family.
The Power of Food as Medicine: What Health Care is Doing and What is Working
White paper proves how together – through quality nutrition – health plans, government entities, public and private organizations, and individuals can better integrate the food as medicine concept into services and benefits for better outcomes and lowering health care costs for all.
Innovating to Overcome Food Insecurity
How states are taking new approaches to achieve better outcomes
How programs can accommodate current day challenges – yet innovate – when addressing community-based hunger.
Guide for Medicare Advantage Plan Product and Clinical Teams:
Improving Outcomes and Star Ratings Through Food and Nutrition Benefits Design
How your plan can use a meal benefit to get its share of the highly competitive MA market in an a cost-efficient and effective way.
Pricing for our program is agreed upon between Mom's Meals and the individual partners. Costs are based on several variables.
Five things make Mom’s Meals different:
- Refrigerated Meals — High-quality, refrigerated meals from our USDA inspected kitchens will keep in the refrigerator (40°F) for 14 days from delivery.
- Individual Choice — Clients get to choose every meal for every delivery from a broad range of options to satisfy unique taste preferences and needs.
- Medically Tailored Menus — Crafted by chefs and registered dietitians, our meals taste great and nutritionally support most common chronic conditions.
- Delivery to Any Address — Through a combination of our local drivers and third party shippers, we can reach home nationwide.
- Customer Care — Compassionate service, built from our own personal roots, caring for our clients as we do our own family and loved ones.