We work with over 500 health plans, managed care organizations, governments, and agencies to provide access to meals for people covered under Medicare and Medicaid, as well as the opportunity for individuals to order meals on their own.
Our programs consist of:
- Long Term Care (for example, LTSS or HCBS programs), which focuses on helping individuals age at home
- Chronic Care, which helps individuals manage their health conditions
- Post-Discharge Care, which helps individuals recover after a hospital stay and avoid readmission
- Self-Pay (or “Private Pay”), which supports individuals and those caring for a loved one.
Download our whitepaper and learn more about improving nutrition and reducing healthcare costs through home-delivered meals
Nutritionally Tailored Meals
Menus that are designed by dietitians and professional chefs, tailored to health conditions:
- Lower Sodium
- Gluten Free
- Cancer Support
- General Wellness
What Sets Us Apart
- Broad delivery footprint means we can reach any U.S. address, quickly and efficiently
- Commitment to measuring the impact of our nutrition programs and addressing social determinants of health
- Programs that allow clients to choose what they want to eat, so members look forward to meals
- Deep experience in Medicare and Medicaid programs, for support to help you design and implement the right benefit for your population
Fully prepared, nutritionally balanced meals support healing during recuperation.
Nutrition assessment available