Mom’s Meals Long Term Services and Support/Home and Community Based Services Program provides refrigerated, home-delivered meals to the elderly, disabled, and individuals in poor health, who are eligible for economic assistance through Medicaid Waiver or other government funded nutrition programs.
- Delivered nationwide, even to the most rural and remote address
- Choose every meal, every order from up to 50 meals!
- Health condition menus available, including Gluten-Free, Renal and Pureed
- Indicators on all menus for those managing diabetes or needing heart-friendly and/or lower-sodium meal options
- Meals meet 1/3 DRI requirements (Daily Reference Intake) for older adults